The Canton Zurich is a major center of innovation in the fields of construction and building standards. The aim of this event is to bring major industry players together with start-ups, scientists, and representatives of civil society to discuss how innovation in the building sector can drive economic growth while contributing to achieving the UN sustainability goals.
The event will include contributions by the following experts:
- Representative from Office for Economy and Labour Canton of Zurich will open the event
- Alexander Eisenhauer, Head of Airium™, LafargeHolcim, presenting a new mineral insulation technology, with a focus on its recycling and life cycle benefits.
- Dr. Holger Hendrichs, greenTEG AG. greenTEG is a Zurich-based startup that develops sophisticated measurement systems to analyse building physics, including the thermal performance of walls.
- Dr. Petrissa Eckle, SusLab, ETH – Scouting and evaluation of innovative and sustainable construction materials
- Representative from BASF – TBC
Short panel discussion with questions from moderator and audience
Networking and apero to continue
What: Thematic Event
When: Tuesday 2nd April 2019, 18:00 – 21:30
Where: WWF Schweiz- Hohlstrasse 110, 8010 Zürich, Switzerland
Our event partners: