We partner with like-minded organisations and companies that share our passion and commitment for sustainability.
Together with our partners for sustainable business, we test, discuss, enhance and showcase solutions and ideas. We help our partners to support their staff in becoming professionals who drive sustainability. Do you want to connect with your business peers to share, replicate and expand best practices or tap into our network of sustainability experts, potential collaborators and team members?
How can your organisation partner with GreenBuzz?
- Organisational Partnerships: Be a core part of the Buzz! We work closely with your and the GreenBuzz network to meet your organisation’s sustainability needs
- Event Partnerships: work with GreenBuzz to build a network and co-create innovative events and / or workshops on topics that are important for your organisation
- Crowd Consulting: leverage the power of the GreenBuzz network to solve current sustainability challenges faced by your organisation
- Focus Groups for Product Development and Testing: get expert inputs from sustainability professionals across sectors about your products and services
- Employee Engagement: work with GreenBuzz to engage your employees on sustainability topics that are important for your core business
GreenBuzz Corporate Membership
Does your company want to provide opportunities for its’ employees to connect, learn, and be inspired about sustainability? Sign up for a GreenBuzz corporate membership to get 40 tickets annually to GreenBuzz events, which are transferable among employees. Your employees will receive regular communications about upcoming events and other member opportunities.
Cost: CHF 3’500
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
What our partners say about working with GreenBuzz
– Annette Jenny. Monitoring and Evalution, WWF Schweiz
South Pole Group
– Renat Heuberger. CEO South Pole Group
Let’s start the conversation – our partnerships team
Get in touch with Heather | email@example.com