- This event has passed.
Online Course: Sustainable Investing in Wealth Management, June 3, 4 & 5
June 3 - June 5
Covid-19 Update: This course will go ahead in an engaging and participative online format over 3 afternoons from 15:00 – 18:00 (CET) each day. You will also be invited to attend several social events later in the year that will ensure we meet and exchange ideas in person. As a participant you will also become part of an active alumni network.
The University of Zurich in co-operation with GreenBuzz Zurich are offering a 3-half-day program for wealth managers to understand the sustainable investing landscape. Apply to join, places are limited.
The demand for sustainable investing has seen skyrocketing growth, yet investment professionals are still hesitant to discuss the topic with their clients. Do you want to master the terms, approaches, and opportunities of this emerging field? If the answer was ‘yes’ or ‘tell me more’ we have something for you.
This course gives you the tools to discuss and implement sustainable investing in your work. We support you to build a relationship with your clients based on values and trust and take leadership on key topics defining our future. The course is organised by the Center for Sustainable Finance at the University of Zurich and gives you a deep dive into leading expertise and research and provides you with techniques to bring theory to practice.
- Practitioners working in wealth management, especially relationship managers in private banks and (multi-) family offices
- Wealth owners
Afternoon 1 – Knowledge
Laying foundations and answering “whys”
– Sustainable development and climate change
– Sustainable investing strategies and how to maximize impact
Afternoon 2 – The Building Blocks
Navigating the field of sustainable investing
– Deep dives into ESG integration, active ownership, impact investing
– Dialogues on why (U)HNWIs care for sustainable investing
Afternoon 3 – Theory Meets Practice
Working with Impact minded wealth owners
– SDG workshop and client profiling- How to lead a client conversation and build trust
– Trial advisory sessions with actual principals that are interested in sustainable finance
– Dr. Falko Paetzold, Managing Director, CSP at University of Zurich
– Taeun Kwon, Head of WM Programs, CSP at University of Zurich
– Dr. Julian Kölbel, Research Area Lead at CSP, Fellow at the Sustainability Initiative at MIT Sloan School of Management
– Britta Gruenig, Head of Wealth Owner Programs, CSP at University of Zurich
– Amandine Favier, Head Sustainable Finance, WWF Switzerland
– Julie Engelhorn, CEO at Pollex GmbH
10 % Discount for GreenBuzz Connect and Green members and employees of our corporate partners
Application deadline: 31 May 2020
Not a GreenBuzz member yet? Read more and become a member here.