- This event has passed.
SOLD OUT – Thematic New Year’s Event: Getting a Head Start on Sustainability Trends
10th February 2022, 18:30 - 21:30
Although a new year began, the challenges we faced were not new. Nonetheless, we wanted to start 2022 with a positive mindset and bring hope for new opportunities and changes.
Together with our partner WWF Switzerland, we invited you to our Thematic New Year’s Event to kick off 2022. Together with you, we mapped out the most relevant and pressing sustainability topics of this year. The outcomes directly impacted our GreenBuzz 2022 calendar.
In addition to an inspiring keynote, we also facilitated group discussions divided according to industries.
Our GreenBuzz topic experts, each specialized in one sustainability field, gave an outlook on new innovations and progress within their respective industry.
Breakout group topics included:
- Circular Economy (led by Patricia Matzdorf-Gobeli & Tobias Stucki)
- Sustainable Finance & Investing (led by Camilla Leopoldino & Emma Farrell)
- Climate Change (led by Jeffrey Belt & Liesbeth Deddens)
- Food & Agriculture (led by Mounia Boujija & Fidel Chiriboga)
- Tourism, Travel and mobility (led by Alexie Duncker & Petra Krivinskas)
- Sustainable Construction (led by Christina Nakhle & Ashuhan Dogan)
- Trends in 2022 – open discussion (led by Lim Adriaenssens, Holger Hendricks & Marie Froehlicher)
The world needs us to continue to act and to walk the talk. While COP26 did not necessarily bring about the clear roadmaps and regulatory changes that are needed to stay on a 1.5° degree trajectory, we all need to continue pushing for more sustainability in our respective industries!
|18:30 – 19:00||Registration|
|19:00 – 19:15||Welcome by GreenBuzz Zurich|
|19:15 – 19:30||Speaker Input by Stephen Neff, President of GreenBuzz Zurich and CEO at myclimate|
|19:30 – 20:00||Meet and make connections with our Network – Green Circles|
|20:00 – 20:30||Key sustainability theme discussions in breakout groups|
|20:30 – 21:30||Apero and Buzzing|
This event will follow the ‘2G+’ Covid concept:
All GreenBuzz events will comply to the current government guidelines on public events. For this event we will need all guests to be 2G+ compliant. We will check certification and ID’s at the door. Information on the certificate or the possibility of reordering can be found here.
Please find more information on our Schutzkonzept here.