- This event has passed.
Thematic Event: Sustainable Business Travel
June 10, 18:00 - 21:00
How can business travel be more sustainable in a post-covid world?
Whilst we see a rise in virtual meetings, there is a huge appetite for humans to build business relationships in person and re-start regular business travel.
Some ideas exist – fewer longer trips, attaching holidays to business trips, offsetting emissions. What more can be done?
Join GreenBuzz Zurich at Hyatt Regency Zurich Airport The Circle as we come together to discuss over drinks what the future will look like and how we can positively influence business travel.
Some of the questions we will be considering are:
- The lack of an industry-accepted metric & methodology for calculating the carbon footprint, especially for hotels.
- How to move from post-trip offsetting to pre-trip reduction education?
- How should supplier sustainability be included in the travel procurement process?
- “Scope 3 Calculations” – How far down the supply chain should sustainability metrics be calculated?
- Personalized travel – How new technology with suppliers can return personalized results (e.g. choosing not to have a meal on an overnight flight)?
|18:00||Registration & drinks at Convention center|
|18:30||Welcome by GreenBuzz and Hyatt Regency Zurich Airport The Circle & The Circle Convention Center|
|18:40||Speaker Inputs by
Short Introductions by
|Discussion based on Audience Questions|
|20:15||Apero / Buzzing|
If you would prefer to register with Twint please follow the instructions here.