- This event has passed.
SOLD OUT – Virtual Workshop: How to Build A Sustainable Business Model
10th February 2021, 14:00 - 16:00
We are at a turning point where it is clear that business-as-usual can no longer be tolerated. It is necessary to foster responsible innovation and create business units that can both create economic value for the company and have a positive impact on society and the environment.
Join this workshop to learn about different innovation methodologies and get started on building your sustainable business model.
After this workshop, you will be able to:
– Identify how other organizations have created successful sustainable business models
– Implement a methodology which guides you to consider sustainability in your business idea
– Understand the frameworks of business innovation: Design Thinking, Lean Startup and Agile
– Develop a sustainable business model through the Sustainability Lean Canvas
For whom is this workshop:
– Everybody who wants to consider sustainability criteria in a current business idea, either in an established business or part of a start up
– Everybody who is interested in sustainability and wants to learn a new methodology to integrate sustainability into a new project
The workshop is organized by Martha Velasco and Roy Franke, founders and managing directors of 2get-there. 2get-there offers extensive experience working with organizations from different countries in the design and development of trainings, coaching, project management and consulting tailored-made to the client’s needs.
Martha has deep knowledge in Sustainability, Green Innovation, Circular Economy and Corporate Responsibility. She is a process engineer, Doctor in Technological Innovation Projects, and holds a Postdoc on the effectiveness of international projects. Martha has experience as a consultant, trainer, project manager and researcher in different types of organizations and sectors such as Nissan Mexicana, Migros Genossenschaft Bund, SBB; Universities as UPC Barcelona and ETH Zurich and NGOs, such as the United Nations, Caritas and FUNIBER, among others.
Roy works as a consultant and trainer in the area of Digital Transformation, Strategy, Innovation and Digital Learning. He not only consults but more over accompanies companies and education organisations. His expertise lies in strategy, vision, new business models, workplace 2.0, collaborative working, blended-learning, e-learning and knowledge management. He studied business administration and pedagogy and worked as a leader in the banking, education & mobility area. He holds an Executive MBA in Business engineering from the University of St. Gallen.
Discounts and Free tickets
Employees of our corporate partners can gain free tickets for this event. Please check here if your employer is a member of GreenBuzz and use your corporate discount code to register.