- This event has passed.
Innovation Breakfast: Moving Around – How Mobility and Spatial Planning Can Influence Our Lives
October 2, 08:00 - 10:00
The way we live, work, move around, and use city spaces is intertwined and constantly evolving.
Populations globally are moving towards increased urbanisation. People want access to the benefits of the urban environment, but at the same time would like to be able to easily travel in and out of cities to have more living space or to engage in recreation.
- How do we plan for the future of transport when the way we work and interact with each other is changing so rapidly?
- How can good spatial planning and future-oriented mobility schemes promote the best possible outcomes for urban and rural living?
- How do we design spaces that promote health and human interactions in a world that is ever more dependent on technology ?
- How can spatial planning minimize energy use and meet the demands of an increasingly climate-change-conscious population?
We will discuss and debate these questions together at this thematic event. Come and find out what research is telling us, and learn about SBB’s vision of the future of transportation.
Who is it for?
- Mobility and urban planning professionals
- Employees and / or founders of organisations that support and enable innovation
- Sustainability and sustainability-interested professionals who are curious about mobility and spatial planning.
08:00 – 08:30 Registration, coffee and light breakfast
08:45 – 09:00 Scenarios of Urban mobility planning – Linus Grob
09:00 – 09:10 Impact of Densification – Dr. Andrea Del Duce, ZHAW School of Engineering.
09:10 – 09:20 Prof. Claudio Büchel from Hochschule für Technik Rapperswil
09:20 – 09:30 Daniel Sutter from Infras
09:30 – 09:40 Han Van de Wetering from the Atelier für Städtebau GmbH
09:40 – 09:45 Wrap up – Heather Kirk GreenBuzz
09:45 – 10:00 Coffee and discussion
Discounts and Free tickets
Free Access For GreenBuzz Members! Read More...
Employees of our corporate partners can gain free tickets for this event. Please check here if your employer is a member of GreenBuzz and use your corporate discount code to register.