Workshop: Sustainable Investing in Wealth Management, Nov 5 & 6
November 5, 08:00 - November 6, 17:00
The University of Zurich in co-operation with GreenBuzz Zurich are offering a 2 day Program for wealth managers to understand the sustainable investing landscape. Apply to join, places are limited.
The demand for sustainable investing has seen skyrocketing growth, yet investment professionals are still hesitant to discuss the topic with their clients. Do you want to master the terms, approaches, and opportunities of this emerging field? If the answer was ‘yes’ or ‘tell me more’ we have something for you.
This course gives you the tools to discuss and implement sustainable investing in your work. We support you to build a relationship with your clients based on values and trust and take leadership on key topics defining our future. The course is organised by the Center for Sustainable Finance at the University of Zurich and gives you a deep dive into leading expertise and research and provides you with techniques to bring theory to practice.
Practitioners working in wealth management, especially relationship managers in private banks and (multi-) family officesApply
Day 1 – Sustainable investing
What it is, why it is here to stay and how to make the most out of it
Day 2 – Theory meets practice
Working with impact-minded wealth owners
– Dr. Falko Paetzold, Managing Director, CSP at University of Zurich
– Taeun Kwon, Head of WM Programs, CSP at University of Zurich
– Dr. Julian Kölbel, Research Area Lead at CSP, Fellow at the Sustainability Initiative at MIT Sloan School of Management
– Britta Gruenig, Head of Wealth Owner Programs, CSP at University of Zurich
– Amandine Favier, Head Sustainable Finance, WWF Switzerland
– Julie Engelhorn, Principal
CHF 10 % Discount for GreenBuzz Connect and Green members and employees of our corporate partners
Location: Wirtschaft Ziegelhütte
Application deadline: 27 September 2020Full Programme
Not a GreenBuzz member yet? Read more and become a member here.