The motor behind GreenBuzz Zurich is the engagement of the people of our community. We are a mostly volunteer-run organisation, and we would like to warmly encourage you to join us in building a local and international sustainability movement. You can take an active role in GreenBuzz Zurich in a number of different ways.
Interested? Just send us an email!
Here are some of the ways you can support GreenBuzz Zurich:
- Write a blog article for us on your area of expertise – blog articles should be a maximum of 900 words;
- Volunteer to become a member of our team. We are currently looking for:
- Photographers (professional or with some prior experience) to capture great moments at our events;
- A Topic Lead in Technology and Innovation. As a topic lead volunteer, you support us in your field of expertise, help us organize events and stay up-to-date in that field.
- Help us organize a GreenBuzz Event on a topic of your expertise. Click here to find out more about organizing a GreenBuzz event.
If you would like to participate, just write us an Email. We look forward to hearing from you!