The motor behind GreenBuzz Zurich is the engagement of the people of our community. We are a mostly volunteer-run organisation, and we would like to warmly encourage you to join us in building a local and international sustainability movement.
You can take an active role in GreenBuzz Zurich in a number of different ways. Interested? Just send us an email!
Here are some of the ways you can support GreenBuzz Zurich:
- Write a blog article for us on your area of expertise – blog articles should be a maximum of 900 words;
- Volunteer to become a member of our team. We are currently looking for:
- A bookkeeper to help us with our monthly accounting (about six hours per month – we have our own accounting system, and we can show you how to use it);
- A photographer to take capture great moments at our events;
- Donate a coffee meeting for another GreenBuzz Zurich member – share your experience, skills and/or network with another person in the GreenBuzz community.
- Organize a GreenBuzz Thematic Event on a topic of your expertise. Click here to find out more about organizing a thematic event.
If you would like to participate, just write us an Email. We look forward to hearing from you!