The motor behind GreenBuzz is the engagement of the people of our community. We are a mostly volunteer run organisation, and we would like to warmly encourage you to join us in building a local and international sustainability movement. You can take an active role in GreenBuzz Zurich in a number of different ways. Interested? Just send us an email!
- Donate an ‘experience’ for our summer party auction. Do you have a special skill or hobby that you would like to contribute to our auction? Previously donated ‘experiences’ have included a personal training session, a cheesecake-baking lesson, a homemade Moroccan dinner, and a ride in a foldable canoe. Our next summer party takes place on August, 22nd, 2019.
- Donate a coffee meeting for another GreenBuzz Zurich member – share your experience, skills, and or network with another person in the GreenBuzz community.
- Write a blog article for us on your area of expertise – blog articles should be a maximum of 900 words.
- Volunteer to become a member of our team. We are currently looking for:
- A bookkeeper to help us with our monthly accounting (about six hours per month – we have our own accounting system, and we can show your how to use it)
- A photographer to take capture great moments at our events.
- Organize a GreenBuzz Thematic Event on a topic of your expertise.