Website AlphaMundi Group Ltd
The AlphaMundi Group Ltd (AMG) is a commercial entity based in Switzerland and exclusively dedicated to Impact Investing: profitable investments that generate measurable and positive impact. Since 2009, AMG provides private debt and equity financing to scalable impact ventures in Latin America and Africa, across sectors such as Inclusive Finance, Sustainable Food, Renewable Energy and Affordable Housing, growing early-stage companies into market leaders. AMG is headquartered in Geneva with local teams in Bogota and Nairobi.
AMG is looking to hire a Sales Officer, starting on a trial basis at the earliest convenience by 01 April 2023. The Sales Officer shall be based in Switzerland or the EU and report to senior management in Geneva. The Sales Officer will be primarily responsible to fundraise for the SocialAlpha Fund and new AMG products and help achieve the company’s growth objectives. The role entails nurturing existing relationships to maintain the client base and foster referrals and developing new leads to launch a new product and double the client base over the next 3 years.
- Actively source prospective investors (fund of funds, financial institutions, pension funds, high net worth individuals, family offices and more). Map key decision makers, influencers, and gatekeepers to access and onboard target investors.
- Cultivate and build relationships with current investors, identifying their unique interests and investment needs.
- Maintain and manage a CRM system of relationships and qualified leads. Generate fundraising reports monthly for management and board review.
- Update and produce marketing materials (pitch books, fact sheets, newsletters) and social media posts on a frequent basis.
- Respond to DDQs and other investor information requests, and apply to investor RFPs, in collaboration with other AMG teams.
- Organise virtual and in-person events for current and prospective investors, showcasing portfolio companies, co-investment opportunities and impact results.
- Other duties as needed.
Desired experience and skills
- 3+ years’ professional experience in fundraising and / or investor relations at a venture capital / private equity firm, asset manager or high growth venture-backed company. Successful and proven fundraising career (USD 50M+).
- Proven experience developing and optimizing marketing materials and managing institutional due diligence requests.
- Demonstrable knowledge of financial instruments and the world of finance in general, knowledge of impact investing a plus. Strong understanding of financial reporting and ability to analyze and explain fund performance.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Excel / Sheets and PowerPoint or Canvas / Slides. Familiarity with CRM and database software.
- Comfortable working in a multi-cultural environment with high expectations.
- Ability to handle large volumes of information with a high level of accuracy and speed.
- Capable of understanding and presenting complex financial information.
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentations skills.
- Fluent in French and English; Spanish and/or German a plus.
- Demonstrated commitment to impact investing and AlphaMundi’s mission.
- Good aptitude for communication and transparency; patient and perseverant.
- Team-player with the ability to work long and flexible hours.
- High degree of autonomy, responsibility, and accountability.
- Ability to thrive in demanding and pressured environments.
- Confident and positive image.
- Good judgement and decision-making skills.
- A sense of humour.
- A Master’s or equivalent degree in Economics, Business or Marketing.
- CFA or CAIA, and training certificates related to impact investing and impact measurement an advantage.
We offer a fair compensation package, with enhanced terms after the second year of employment, and an entrepreneurial opportunity to work in a small, hard-working team of highly qualified investment professionals with an entrepreneurial mind-set and a passion for making lasting social and environmental impact.
To apply for this position, please submit a resume including 3 referrals with their contact details and a cover letter by Friday 10 February 2023, to the attention of Tim RADJY at email@example.com.
Please title the documents “Sales.lastname.firstname.CV” and “Sales.lastname.firstname.letter”. Candidates are encouraged to apply as early as possible. Only candidates whose background fits the above profile will be contacted. Candidates should be available to start in their new role as of March 2023.
To apply for this job please visit drive.google.com.