Website B Lab Switzerland
Using business as a force for good
B Lab Switzerland is a Swiss not-for-profit. We are part of the international network whose aim is to transform the global economy to benefit all people, communities, and the planet. B Lab creates standards, policies, tools, and programs that shift the behavior, culture, and structural underpinnings of our economic system. We also mobilize our community to join collective actions to address society’s most critical challenges.
The B Lab Switzerland team and our movement are growing. Therefore, we are looking for a
Policy Project Coordinator Intern, Lausanne (80-100%)
You will support all our policy change activities, from coordinating internal and external meetings to preparing and reviewing presentations and documents. You will also be participating in the conception and preparation of our national policy change campaign. Furthermore, you will support the project team in the planning and coordination of the overall project delivery.
Your Skills and Experience:
- a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Public Administration, Sustainable Development or any similar field.
- strong communication skills in German, English and French.
experience working with the MS Office suite.
- first experience in project and meeting coordination.
- familiar with the SDGs and used to familiarize yourself quickly with complex topics outside of your traditional discipline.
- an analytical thinker, who is focused and well-organized.
- self-managing, with a strong team spirit and adaptability to work in a dynamic and fast-moving environment.
- an entrepreneurial personality, who is proactive and shows initiative and, at best, has already initiated own projects.
We offer you a role in an exciting and diverse team with dedicated members, plenty of room for your ideas and an opportunity to expand your experience and skills in the area of culture change in the private sector.
- Place of work: Lausanne
- Paid internship
- Start: As soon as possible
- Duration: 8-12 months.
We thank you for your interest and look forward to receiving your complete application (Cover Letter, CV, Reference Letters). Please send them latest by 15 March 2023 to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review incoming applications on an ongoing basis.
As an EOE/AA employer, B Lab Switzerland does not discriminate in its hiring practices on the basis of color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, or disability of applicants. B Lab Switzerland values diversity and inclusion and welcomes diverse candidates to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.