Material solution for sustainable and affordable housing
Oxara is an ETHZ spin-off founded in 2019 with the vision of enabling access to sustainable construction and affordable housing. To do so, we produce a patented admixture and a binder that can be used to turn excavation and construction waste into sustainable building materials. Thanks to this process, we help create a future-oriented and circular construction industry with low CO2 emissions.
Join us in our mission and build a greener future with us!
To lead our growth journey, we are looking for a hands-on Financial Director (M/W/D) who will be an integral part of our Management team. The position is available immediately.
- Direct and prepare the new fundraising rounds via presentations, pitching, networking with investors
- Assist CEO and Management Team in financial decision-making and goal-setting
- Managing and handling Oxara’s finances: accounting, controlling, and reporting
- Analyse cash flows, balance sheets, financial statements, and derive cost control strategies
- Collaborate with the board of directors on short and long-term financial strategy
- Manage long term relations with Oxara’s existing stakeholders
- Experienced deal-maker and fundraiser
- Intimately familiar with financial modeling techniques and valuation methods used by investors
- + 3 years of experience in financial management of SMEs, hands-on ownership of managing finances
- Proven ability to develop and present investor materials
- Excellent project management skills, able to work cross-functionally
- University degree or equivalent degree with a focus on finance and accounting
- Fluency in English and in German, French is an advantage
- Proactive, can-do attitude & team player
- Competitive salary with stock options
- Young working environment in which diversity, inclusion and equality are highly valued
- Opportunities for future development in a fast-growing sustainability company
- Flexible & hybrid working conditions, 5 weeks of holiday
Being a member of Oxara means promoting the values of Oxara: welcoming one another’s differences, favoring low environmental impact habits, working in the respect of person and material, advocating gender equality.
“We do not make concrete, we save the planet one building at a time”, Clara Campo Cid
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.