Q_Perior has defined Sustainable Finance and Digitalization as our key growth topics. To enlarge our Sustainable Finance team in the Banking Chapter in Switzerland we are looking for experienced and qualified experts in the fields of ESG data, sustainable investments, and credit products, ESG regulations and sustainability strategy.
Do you want to be part of our passionate and dedicated team and help the financial industry in their transformation towards sustainability?
You will be responsible for
- Analyzing client´s data framework, ESG data gaps and technical improvement needs
- Identifying the client´s ESG data needs and selecting suitable ESG data provider
- Managing the data sourcing and data integration into the client´s data framework
- Supporting the client with data analysis and smooth integration into the research and investment process
- Setting-up stable data management process to allow automated reporting
- Guiding the IT requirement definition and IT delivery end-to-end
You bring/you have
- Minimum of 5 years work experience ideally as data analyst, IT project manager
- Concrete expertise in data sourcing, data integration, data analysis and data management in an ESG context, ideally within a bank or other financial industry player
- Project Management experience (ideally Agile/Scrum)
- Strong affinity for IT architecture, platforms and Fintechs
- Insights into reporting requirements on the corporate, client and regulatory level
- Bachelor or Master studies (e.g. IT, Mathematics, Physics)
- Advanced studies/additional certifications in Sustainability are a plus
- Fluent English, good German, French or Italian is a plus
- Starting date 1st of November or by arrangement
To apply for this job please visit www.q-perior.com.