Q_Perior has defined Sustainable Finance and Digitalization as our key growth topics. To enlarge our Sustainable Finance team in the Banking Chapter in Switzerland we are looking for experienced and qualified experts in the fields of sustainable investment and credit products, ESG data, ESG regulations and sustainability strategy.
Do you want to be part of our passionate and dedicated team and help the financial industry in their transformation towards sustainability?
You will be responsible for
- Guiding clients in the definition of their ESG Investment Framework and policy (e.g. investable universes, data sources, proprietary rating criteria, etc.)
- Help define required actions to comply with the public commitments made to PRI, TCFD, UNEP FI, EU Action Plan etc.
- Advising clients (banks, pension funds, insurances, family offices, foundations) how to transform their traditional product offering into a more sustainable product suite
- Analyzing, re-engineering and support the product development process to allow for more innovation (e.g. in the field of impact investing)
- Identifying the needs for better ESG integration into the research and advisory process (e.g. MiFID II)
- Managing the implementation project of all changes front-to-back including the IT delivery
- Facilitating the collaboration of banks and startups in the field of sustainability (Fintech, Regtech, Greentech)
You bring/you have
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience (ideally as Portfolio Manager or Product Manager)
- Project Management experience (ideally agile/Scrum)
- Hands-on experience with ESG transformation projects in the financial industry
- Understanding of how to translate EU Action Plan, SFDR, MIFID regulations into financial product requirements and opportunities
- Product expertise across asset classes (Equity, Bonds, Derivatives, Funds, Hedge Funds, Discretionary and Advisory mandates, Real Estate, Commodities)
- Experience in investment product development is a plus
- Very good understanding of pricing models
- Strong affinity for digitalization, tools and platforms and the overall IT delivery
- Bachelor or Master studies
- Fluent English, good German, French or Italian is a plus
- Starting date 1st of November or by arrangement
If you are interested, please send your application to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.