Q_Perior has defined Sustainable Finance and Digitalization as our key growth topics. To enlarge our Sustainable Finance team in the Banking Chapter in Switzerland we are looking for experienced and qualified experts in the fields of sustainable investment and credit products, ESG data, ESG regulations and sustainability strategy.
Do you want to be part of our passionate and dedicated team and help the financial industry in their transformation towards sustainability?
You will be responsible for
- Advising our clients on the interpretation and implementation of international standards and regulatory requirements in the field of sustainable finance (e.g. TCFD, SFDR, EU Taxonomy, MiFID II)
- Support of our customers in the implementation of the new regulatory requirements in the internal policies, guidelines and processes (e.g. advisory process)
- Review and adaptation of the current governance structure in accordance with the new sustainability requirements
- Development of initiatives to promote a more sustainable corporate culture
- Integration of ESG risks into the risk framework, risk management processes and reporting
You bring/you have
- Minimum 5 years of work experience (risk, compliance, legal department)
- Project management experience with ESG transformation projects in the financial industry
- Good knowledge of the EU Action Plan and its implementation
- Governance expertise in wealth management and/or asset management
- Know-how of risk management, risk-management processes, and regulatory reporting requirements
- Understanding of banking and investment products (discretionary & advisory business, funds, asset classes)
- Affinity for digitization and interest in customer service up to the IT solution
- Bachelor or Master studies (e.g. Law, Public Policy, Finance)
- Further education/certificates in Sustainable Finance of great advantage
- Fluent in English, good German, French or Italian is a plus
- Analytical and independent way of working
- Solution-oriented work on complex issues
- Self-confident in dealing with customers and in presentations
- Starting date 1st of November or by arrangement
If you are interested, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.