Website Too Good To Go Switzerland
Empowering Everyone to Take Action Against Food Waste
At Too Good To Go, we have an ambitious goal: to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together.
40% of all food produced in the world is wasted. And that has a huge impact on the health of our planet, with 10% of greenhouse gas emissions coming from food waste.
We are a social impact company and through our marketplace app, we connect businesses that have unsold, surplus food, with consumers who can buy and enjoy it at ⅓ of retail value.
But we’re more than an app: we are a certified B Corporation with a mission to empower everyone to take action against food waste, so alongside our marketplace app, we create educational tools, explore new business solutions, and influence legislation to help reduce food waste.
We are growing fast, with our community 193 million users in 17 countries. Together, we have saved more than 200 million meals from going to waste since we started – but there’s still a lot more we want to achieve.
That means we’re looking for talented people with diverse skills and backgrounds to add to our growing team. That is where you come in: we’re looking for a Key Partner Growth Specialist to join us in our Zürich office.
Our Key Partner Growth Management team holds responsibility for the engagement, experience and quality of our Key Account stores. As a Key Partner Growth Specialist, you will work directly with these stores, building relationships with store managers and their staff, helping them to maximise the partnership with Too Good To Go and rescue as much food from going to waste as possible.
Reporting into a Key Partner Growth Manager you will be working with a portfolio of our most prominent brands across our segments Grocery, Hospitality, Cafes and Food To Go.
This is an entry-level role, and you will work in a hands-on, front-line capacity, ensuring our key partner stores have everything they need to succeed. Taking the lead from your squad’s Key Partner Growth Manager, you will engage the stores directly via phone and email to optimise store engagement, improve performance, and increase supply.
- Support stores to use Too Good To Go and our systems, providing training to new managers and staff
- Engage store managers and staff on fighting food waste
- Ensure your stores are maximising their supply so no food is being wasted
- Identify feedback trends from conversations with stores and escalate to the Key Partner Groth Manager
- Ensure stores have good experiences with our customers and take action to improve store quality
- Administrative tasks, including mass updates for public holidays, and ensuring store information is up to date and accurate
Key Partner Growth Management squads work as #oneteam and come together to achieve large projects, such as the roll out of new key accounts, and onboarding & training new stores.
As this role is entry-level, we are not looking for any specific experience, however we are keen for you to demonstrate why you are well-suited to this role – whether that’s from your studies, volunteering work, your personal life or any professional experience. This is what we’re looking for:
- Full business proficiency in German (C2) with a strong command of English; French is a big plus!
- Care for our mission: you are passionate about fighting food waste and the contribution it makes to the climate crisis
- Terrific talkers (and listeners) with the ability to effectively and quickly connect with partners over the phone, and achieve your desired outcomes from the call
- Excellent written communication skills: someone who can be clear and friendly in a text conversation or email exchange with partners
- A positive and proactive mindset, ready to adapt to the needs of a fast-growing organisation
- A team-player who is keen to learn, collaborate, and contribute
- An affinity working with data and the eagerness to learn
- An empathetic and patient approach
- Comfort in handling repetitive tasks, knowing each task contributes to saving food from going to waste
- We Win Together
- We Raise the Bar
- We Keep It Simple
- We Build A Legacy
- We Care
What we offer:
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation!) where you can see real and tangible impact in your role
- Working alongside an international community of users, partners and 1,100+ colleagues across 17 countries that are on the same important mission
- Personal and professional development opportunities in a fast-paced scale-up environment
- An inclusive company culture where you can bring your authentic self to work
- A strong, values-driven team culture where we celebrate successes and socialise with colleagues that care to offer
How to apply
- We take recruitment very seriously, so please carefully read everything we have written above. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go
- Submit your CV and Cover letter in English
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.