Website Too Good To Go
#1 Food waste fighting app across Europe, the US and Canada
At Too Good To Go, we have an ambitious goal: to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste.
As the world’s largest food waste-fighting app, we connect stores that have unsold, surplus food with consumers who buy and enjoy it. Our community of over 69 million users has saved more than 183 million meals from going to waste across 17 countries – but there’s still a lot more we want to achieve.
Globally, more than one-third of all food is wasted, and climate experts agree that combating food waste is one of the most important things we can do to address the climate crisis. For us, it’s simple: the bigger we get, the better placed we’ll be to make a huge difference. That means we’re looking for talented people with diverse skills and backgrounds to add to our rapidly growing team – and that is where you come in! We’re looking for a German speaking Sales Intern to support the development of Too Good To Go!
Sounds like your kind of mission, but what will it entail?
As a Sales Intern you will play a crucial role in growing our mission by pitching our amazing concept to our future partners.
- Expand our sales network by contacting partners in the German speaking part of Switzerland and get them to join the Too Good To Go family. They’ve already heard of us!
- Use your strong communication skills to persuade and negotiate with reluctant partners to explain just how awesome Too Good To Go is and the win-win-win for everybody.
- Onboarding of new partners and becoming their main point of contact to maximize their Too Good To Go experience throughout the starting phase.
- Work closely with inbound and outbound sales to ensure a streamlined and efficient approach to ensure a top of the class experience for new and existing partners.
- Encourage newly joined partners to spread the word about Too Good To Go
- Attend networking events where you know potential partners will attend. You will be the go-to person in your area when talking about how to reduce food waste.
- You have full business proficiency in German (C2) with a strong command of English; French is a big plus!
- You have a passion for sustainability and fighting food waste with a “we can change the world mentality”
- You are interested in developing a career in sales and reaching targets is a motivation to you
- You’re focused and organised: you love to get things done in an efficient manner
- You are a natural communicator who listens and understands the needs of our future partners and has the answers and solutions to their needs
- Your excellent people skills enable you to quickly connect and establish a relationship with our partners
- You are customer service driven who is happy to spend the day talking on the phone getting new partners onboarded
- We fight together: food waste is a big beast to fight. We can do it if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego. We believe in a #oneteam.
- We raise the bar: we always push for more. We work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another.
- We keep it simple: our ambitions are bold, but our solutions are simple.
- We build a legacy: we’re proud of the change we’re driving.
- We care: we always look out for each other. Caring is also about the way we do business. We do the right thing.
What we offer
- An internship program that supports your professional growth with autonomy and impact
- Join a certified B Corp company with a strong mission, full of passion and talent, with the ambition of changing the world (and yeah, we mean it!)
- The experience of being part of a fast-growing international company active in 17 countries
- Space to develop your ideas and your career in a multicultural team, in a fast growth company
- Flexible working environment with a cool city office and a team that is inspiring and passionate
How to apply?
- We take recruitment very seriously, so please carefully read everything we have written above. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go.
- Submit your CV and Cover letter in English.
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging.
A Movement for Everyone
We want to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together. With that mission, it’s only natural that we want to build a diverse and inclusive team of highly capable individuals who are passionate about doing things in a better way. We strongly believe we all excel and are more creative when we’re allowed to be ourselves, and we’re committed to a culture where all of us belong.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.