Are you a relationship manager or portfolio manager at a bank or single- / multi-family office? Join this two day training offered by the Center of Sustainable Finance and Private Wealth (CSP) at the University of Zurich, in collaboration with GreenBuzz.
GreenBuzz members and employees of our corporate members and partners receive discounted access to this exclusive training.
June 4 – 5, 2020 (spring) or November 5 – 6, 2020 (autumn)
About the Training Program
Advisors to private wealth owners often lack opportunities to learn and practice integrating sustainable investing in their work. This lack of knowledge and practice can hold advisors back from more actively engaging with their clients on sustainable investing. This training course provides an overview of sustainable investing for relationship managers and portfolio managers.
The program delivers specific outcomes for participants:
- Get a clear understanding of the theme of sustainable investing and a current market overview.
- Practice real-life client sessions on sustainable investing during a practice sessions with real (U)HNWI.
- Gain the confidence to lead a professional conversation on sustainable investing to further strengthen the relationship with clients.
Day 1 – Knowledge
- Sustainable development and climate change
- Sustainable investing strategies and how to maximize impact
- Deep dives into ESG integration, active ownership, impact investing
- Dialogues on why (U)HNWIs care for sustainable investing
Day 2 – Application
- SDG workshop and client profiling
- How to lead a client conversation and build trust
- Trial advisory sessions with actual principals that are interested in sustainable finance
Past speakers, among others:
- Dr. Falko Paetzold, Managing Director, CSP at University of Zurich
- Taeun Kwon, Head of WM Programs, CSP at University of Zurich
- Dr. Julian Kölbel, Research Area Lead at CSP, Fellow at the Sustainability Initiative at MIT Sloan School of Management
- Britta Gruenig, Head of Wealth Owner Programs, CSP at University of Zurich
- Amandine Favier, Head Sustainable Finance, WWF Switzerland
- Julie Engelhorn, Principal
Cost per Course
- CHF 2’950 – for non-members
- CHF 2’655 for GreenBuzz Connect and Green members and employees of our corporate partners
Not a GreenBuzz Green member yet? Read more and become a member here.
Please fill out the application form to register. You will receive a confirmation of your registration within a couple of days, together with payment details.
Application deadline for spring session: 31 May 2020
Application deadline for autumn session: 27 September 2020
Maximum number of participants: 30
Location: Central Zurich, TBA
Participants will receive a course certificate.
For client advisors, the program is part of the SAQ Swiss Association for Quality program and 16 hours can be added towards recertification of advisors.
For questions about the content, please contact Anne Kellers, University of Zurich, Department of Banking & Finance, Center for Sustainable Finance & Private Wealth.
For questions about the registration process or logistics, please contact GreenBuzz Zurich.